Home / Compliance
99 Premier Services firmly believes in strict compliance with the Telephone Consumer Protection Act (TCPA). 99 Premier Services has a zero tolerance policy in regards to violations of the FCC’s TCPA regulations.
- 99 Premier Services does not include unsolicited advertisements or unsolicited calls. We do make solicited calls prior to obtaining written consent via a website form. Refer to the “Small Entity Compliance Guide” for information. http://hraunfoss.fcc.gov/edocs_public/attachmatch/DA-13-1086A1.pdf
In adopting the written consent requirement, however, the FCC will recognize prior express written consent secured
under the methods described in the E-SIGN Act. Permission obtained via an email, website form, text message, telephone keypress,
or voice recording, as provided in the E-SIGN Act, will suffice as prior express written consent.
- 99 Premier Services does not include any robocalls, autodialers, voiceblasting or any other device that can be considered automated telephone equipment without written consent.
- We limit our calls to the period between 8 a.m. and 9 p.m., local time.
- 99 Premier Services assists consumers with federal student loan consolidation document preparation. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by the U. S. Department of Education. Like filing a tax return, you can file a consolidation without professional assistance and without charge at https://studentloans.gov/
- 99 Premier Services has no tolerance with misrepresentations. In our efforts to avoid confusion we have placed disclaimers at the bottom of every page of our websites.
- 99 Premier Services shows a Caller ID on every outbound call (8137393306, 8137508039, 8138038132, 8135751175, 8133454530,8133455855 & 8133455855).
- 99 Premier Services is a private company. As such 99 Premier Services requires a FEE. That fee is disclosed to the client, in writing, before any billing is performed. 99 Premier Services has a very specific fee schedule.
- 99 Premier Services keeps the client’s records for a minimum of two years.
For general information about regulations and compliance you can visit the following links: